Originally from: Bulgaria
Organisation: BOKU (University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna)
Job title: Student
Languages: Bulgarian, English
Experience with Open Standards:
- 2013: Marisco training (Albania)
- 2013: Coach-in-Training in European Rally (Bulgaria)
- 2015: Coaching refresher course (Spain)
- 2015: Participation in Global Rally (Spain)
- 2014: Co-Trainer, Open Standards training of the Birdlife Bulgaria team (Bulgaria)
- 2017: Training the team of the Rwanda Wildlife Conservation Organizations (RWCA) (Rwanda)
Experience in applying / coaching:
- 2014-2015: Facilitator, Strategic Plan for management of mountain pastures on the territory of Central Balkan National Park (Bulgaria)
- 2016-2017: Action Plan for lesser spotted eagle (Glanga pomarina) (Bulgaria)
- 2017: RWCA – organization strategic plan (Rwanda)
Other OS-related activities:
- Translation of Open Standards and Miradi in Bulgarian
Additional Relevant Experience:
- Veronika worked for the Birdlife Bulgaria as a forest conservation expert and for IUCN Regional office for South-Eastern Europe as Biodiversity Conservation Officer.
- She has extensive knowledge on forest and birds conservation, forest certification, trans-boundary cooperation, EU forest and nature conservation legislation.
- At the moment, Veronika is specialising in Water Management at the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna.