Originally from: Albania
Organisation: Protection and Preservation of Natural Environment in Albania (PPNEA)
Job title: Nature Protection Expert
Languages: Albanian, English
Experience with Open Standards:
- 2016: Participant on the workshops for planning of the 4th phase of the Balkan Lynx Recovery Program according to Open Standards & Adaptive management (Albania and Macedonia)
- 2016: Coach in Training in Adaptive Management using the CMP Open Standards (Croatia)
Additional Relevant Experience:
- Spartak is a nature management expert widely engaged with various issues related to general environment, nature conservation and biodiversity, community participation and benefit sharing at the ecosystem level in different areas of Albania.
- His strong environmental and nature management background, international studying experience (two full degrees MSc of Science obtained at high ranked universities) and working with international projects have equipped him with environmental awareness and communication capacity, the ability to support partners as well as good and innovative approaches in assessment and planning.
- Spartak is a great networker who is quick to develop new contacts, is well disposed to people and can rapidly familiarize himself with new subject matter.
- His interest is to promote the CMP Open Standards approach in his country, to give more value to the considerable amount and number of grants available for nature conservation in Albania and make sure that the conservation activities implemented will have a real impact in the improvement of the state of the conservation targets