Originally from: Albania
Organisation: CNVP – Connecting Natural Values & People Foundation
Job title: Advisor in Natural Resource Management
Languages: Albanian, English, Italian
Experience with Open Standards:
- 2013: Training through project “Transboundary academic cooperation for peace and sustainability in the Balkans”
- International course funded by the programme “Network Partnership South-East Europe” of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and Implemented from the Centre for Economics and Ecosystem Management and HNE Eberswalde.”
Additional Relevant Experience:
- Mark has more than 10 years work as an advisor in Natural Resource Management and has expertise in Protected Area categorisation and Trans-boundary Protected Areas Management.
- He has experience as trainer and facilitator of LFA and PCM processes and as a Coach-in-Training of the Open Standards.
- Mark has experience working in developing forest strategic and management plans, conducting forest inventories, social surveys, capacity building of civil society organizations and institutions working in natural resource management.
- He also has experience in biodiversity evaluation methods and the advanced application of GIS and Remote Sensing in Biodiversity, Forest Inventory and Management.
- Mark has expertise in the establishment and support of Local Action Groups (LAG) within the EU’s LEADER approach to Rural Development