Originally from: France
Organisation: Réserve naturelle nationale de la Forêt d’Orient
Job title: Reserve manager
Languages: French, English
Experience with Open Standards:
- 2015: Online training on Conservation training (TNC website)
- 2015: Participant Global Rally (Spain)
Experience in applying / coaching:
- 2015: Coaching to elaborate the management plan of the Regional Nature Reserve of la Tour du Valat, Centre de recherche de la Tour du Valat
- 2016: Coaching to elaborate the management plan of the National Nature Reserve of Camargue, SNPN
- 2017: Coaching to elaborate the management plan of the National Nature Reserve of l’Estagnol, ONCFS
Other OS-related activities:
- 2015: Translating part of TNC Conservation training courses into an OS handbook (French) for french nature reserves managers
- 2015-2016: Promoting OS in France in congresses and meetings
Additional Relevant experience:
- Lisa studied in Montpellier University (France), Bishops University (Canada) and Sherbrooke University (Canada) and has a MSc. degree in Environmental Management.
- She is specialized in Mediterranean wetlands and ready to work on new habitats!
- She has coached in an association (SNPN), a research center (Tour du Valat) and a governmental entity (ONCFS).
- As she studied in different countries and travelled a lot, she got a broad understanding of how people do conservation across the globe.
- Lisa got to know about the OS for the first time during an internship at the Tour du Valat, she thinks that the OS would be very beneficial to French nature reserves managers and works on expending their use in France.
- Lisa wishes to work for people who want to make a change and work for nature. She wishes to work to get concrete results and would like to go full cycle with the OS, helping people from the planning to the implementation of their actions.