Originally from: United States
Organisation: Tour du Valat
Job title: Project manager
Languages: English, French
Experience with Open Standards:
- 2009: first training as a participant (France)
- 2011: Coach-in-Training Multi-Team Workshop (Spain)
- 2017: Participant CCNet Europe Rally (Spain)
- 2013 & 2015: Trainer of Tour du Valat team (France)
- 2016: Trainer of a Croatian team in a multi-team workshop (Croatia)
Experience in applying / coaching:
- 2015-2016 Facilitating the development of a strategic conservation plan for the Petit Saint Jean project (France)
- 2015-2016 Co-coaching the development of a strategic conservation plan for theTour du Valat estate (France)
Additional Relevant Experience:
- Lisa has a PhD in human geography and her work constitutes incorporating human aspects in nature conservation.
- She has worked with development, humanitarian and conservation NGOs over the years.
- Lisa’s work over the last 10 years with the Tour du Valat involves both practical project management and social science research.
- Lisa would like to continue working with local teams in the Mediterranean basin to develop and apply the Open Standards.