Originally from: Macedonia
Organisation: Geonatura Ltd.
Job title: Project Manager
Languages: Macedonian, English
Experience with Open Standards:
- 2016: Preparation of a project using Open Standards
- 2016: Training in Coach-in-Training in (Croatia)
Experience in applying / coaching:
- 2016-2018: Implementation of Balkan Lynx Recovery Programme using Open standards and adaptive management
Additional Relevant Experience:
- Gjorge’s expertise is in mammalian research and conservation, and protected area designation and management.
- Through his role at the Macedonian Ecological Society, his primary focus is on the monitoring and conservation of the Critically Endangered Balkan lynx and its prey using up to date monitoring techniques and methodologies.
- Gjorge’s preparation of strategic plans and Action plan for Balkan lynx conservation, involvement in Environmental Education and promotion helped him to develop communication, facilitation and presentation skills. He is fluent in English and speaks Balkan Slavic languages.
- Gjorge is keen to facilitate and coach groups/organisations willing to prepare/recycle nature conservation projects and has experience working with local communities.